River Nyxx

A development blog for FFVI3D, the fan-made Final Fantasy VI remake in 3D.

平成19年12月11日火曜日

Let's see some REAL 3D! (teaser)

Okay guys, I've been holding out on this for quite a while now, because I wanted to put a whole bunch of this stuff together for my next post-- I've finally managed to put enough of it together to give you guys a quick preview of what I'm currently working on for the game. As you can obviously see, it's only a development shot, but it'll give you an idea of what's been going on, etc..

Take note that this is a high quality model, and isn't what's actually going to be used in the game (although I'm going to use some rendering tricks to make you think it is!), so don't start thinking that you'll need a god machine to run it. Maybe a good machine, but not a god machine.

user posted image

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム