River Nyxx

A development blog for FFVI3D, the fan-made Final Fantasy VI remake in 3D.

平成19年12月11日火曜日

Time Frame

Honestly, I haven't a clue how long this will take. I've never actually attempted a project this grande in scale before, so I haven't the foggiest what to expect. But seeing as this is a "in my free time" sorta deal, I think a measurement in years could quite likely be assumed.

On that note tho, take into account that the amount of time it takes is directly proportional to how much of the content I actually put in, as well. That is, if I decide just to do everything up to finding the frozen esper at the beginning, it'll take a significantly lesser amount of time than, say, fighting right up thru super kefka..

As for an ETA on having something -playable-, I can't give you anything definate, but I can tell you what I'm _HOPING_ for, heh... Judging from my current rate of progress, I'm hoping to have something functional and playable before the summer (and that's giving me time to screw up, which I know I'll do^^), which would also include -some- content for the area(s) covered in game, but most likely not ALL content. Hell, it'll probably be more accurately described as "barely any", hehe^^;

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム