River Nyxx

A development blog for FFVI3D, the fan-made Final Fantasy VI remake in 3D.

平成19年12月11日火曜日

Initializing...

Having just signed up for blogger, I now have the wonderful task of moving all of my update content from it's current location (a forum thread) to my newly created blog- this will prevent my fellow bloggers from having to filter thru a rather messy forum thread to read all the previous posts I'd made at the beginning of this project.

Note that these are almost all going to be copy + pastes from the forums- I'll try to remove all personal comments and rework my grammer to feel more blog-like, but please understand if I miss anything. Also note that some of my posts will be a combination of a couple different forum posts, so it might seem weird that I'm talking about doing something tomorrow, and then actually doing it, all in 1 post.

Please be patient, this will take a while.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム