River Nyxx

A development blog for FFVI3D, the fan-made Final Fantasy VI remake in 3D.

平成19年12月11日火曜日

I loads Quake3 levels!

Big update!

I just got QuakeIII level loading working! Now I'll be creating towns, and battle terrains using a QuakeIII level editor. Full support for the QuakeIII .shader scripts (which means all sorts of possibilities for animated textures!)

Attached is a couple of screenshots of some of the official QuakeIII maps, loaded into the game. Once I have something done, I'll post some shots of some preliminary Town/Battle scenes for more eye-candy. For now: enjoy the QuakeIII-y goodness!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The shaders need a little bit of tweaking and such (some scroll too fast, etc..) but the effect is there!

Also note that since imageshack allows for up to 1MB files, I'll be posting fullsized shots of my dev window (1024 x 768) from now on. So beware, modem users!

Well, that's it for the latest update! Now I'm off to fix some bugs, create a bit of content, and the next big step'll probably be integrating sound! (I currently have my eyes on the FMod engine, for those interested...)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム