River Nyxx

A development blog for FFVI3D, the fan-made Final Fantasy VI remake in 3D.

平成19年12月11日火曜日

Script thoughts

I actually have no intention of changing the script, although I may go with something more accurately translated. I'm also toying with the idea of having an option for the player to see the original script from FFIII, a more accurately translated version, or the Japanese version. I -definately- want the option for the Japanese version, at least. On the translation: I'm not sure if I'll go with that controvesial "accurate" translation that was released on the net, or if I'll just translate it myself.. 'course, if I translate it myself, it'll probably end up being like that "accurate" one, so I'm kinda leaning towards that, with my own changes here and there as I warrant fit.

I think a lot of the people who attempt something like this have the problem of "biting off more than they can chew", and kinda burn out because of it. I figure if I put it into a bit more perspective, and take little bite-sized chunks, it's a much more plausible idea. Once I achieve one goal, I can always work towards another-- knowing already that I've exceeded my previous expectations^^ I could be wrong, but that's my $0.02 (don't spend it all in one place!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム