River Nyxx

A development blog for FFVI3D, the fan-made Final Fantasy VI remake in 3D.

平成19年12月29日土曜日

Reworking the old...

So the past few weeks, aside from celebrating the holidays, has been spent going thru all my old code and reworking it. I've learned a lot of things during my "time off" and I want to apply them to the FFVI project, so I've been going thru and basically "rewriting" my code from scratch-- that is copying individual classes, function by function, from the base and working out, applying everything I've learned up until now to my old code to bring it more up to date.

Other than the reworking of my code, there's been minor tweaks and changes made during the porting of the code back to the PC, but it's all very much the same-- some changes in input since we're not dealing with buttons and analog sticks, but a keyboard and mouse, etc..

Nothing really to go in depth on yet until I've gotten everything back up to speed- but so far I'm happy with the improvements I've been making to my code, it'll speed things up nicely, which I was starting to get a little concerned about with how it was running last on the PSP.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム