River Nyxx

A development blog for FFVI3D, the fan-made Final Fantasy VI remake in 3D.

平成19年12月11日火曜日

I hate bugs><

~whew~ Yah, it's been a while since I've updated you guys on what's going on. Unfortunately, I don't have much to report. I've had this ONE STINKING BUG holding me back for the past 2 or 3 weeks (because I'm stubborn that way, and not to mention other things going on in my life) whilst I tried to find out where it was. It was getting to the point where I wasn't looking forward to coding after work anymore.... BUT~! I've finally gotten the derned thing (literally, about 5 minutes ago), and progress shall now continue as advertised... sorta.

Programming will continue, but I've got to put a lot of my free time now into preparations for my coming trip to Japan. March 19th I fly out, and I'll be there on holidays for 2 months! (read: w00t!) I'll be bringing my laptop with me so if I find myself up late at night with naught a thing to do, perhaps I'll bring myself to code some more of the game, but it will BY FAR be at the wayside for while I'm out there. Upon return tho, after the required recovery time, it'll continue at the usual pace tho.

Just to give you guys an idea of what to expect in the foreseeable future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム